<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Coulieo LiVes


Wednesday, July 09, 2008


Waiting impatiently for Friday. Why? Because i'd be driving to Genting that's why. Yesterday was a real stressful day. Did 1 single mistake that required almost 4 hours to rectify. Actually it was more then that cause i had to wait for the backup tapes in office, but, at least i spent that time strategizing on how to go about doing the restore job. Now i know why, Database Admins are paid well. Unfortunately for me.....


Oh well, just went to register for Salsa earlier at JJRengue. Always wanted to learn professional dancing. In fact, i always wanted to perform. Singing, Acting, Dancing...


The accolades, the applause. Are they really important? Were they really given because they appreciated you, or because their just part of the act? For me, it doesn't matter. I thought it mattered when i was performing in TP. I thought it mattered when i was in TPJC. I thought it mattered when i was in MSC. But now, i realize, it doesn't matter anymore. I don't perform because i want their adoring gazes on me, i perform because it completes me. It is a gift that God has given, and i know, i can perform because of Him. I'm just wondering, if, those gifts have really been put to good use.


Gonna be playing basketball tomorrow evening. Been a long time since i met Heng Hai and the rest of BCS. In actual fact, Heng Hai will be BCS. The rest of the players are strangers to me. Can't believe i've actually been working for 6 years. Haven't accomplished much, just living day to day. Is that enough? For some people, it is, for other more ambitious characters, no.


Do i consider myself an ambitious character? Well for one, i want to earn more. Of course to provide for my daily living, expenses, and also to save. But what about status? Power? Do i yearn for these things? It makes a person feel good to be powerful, to be waited upon, like a king in a castle with servants. But these people are lonely. They don't get to mingle, talk the way they want to talk, laugh the way they want to laugh. They need to set a certain standard of character and behaviour. Just like they say, its lonely at the top. Am i that person, who seeks these things?

I'd rather be a commoner, someone normal, average. Where no one would care less what i wear outside, or what i eat and drink. I'd rather be someone simple, with true friends by my side. With not a care in the world.


On a lighter note, i've gotten stickers for my bonnet...


Yay! =)


11:47 PM